• Search

    Monday, December 5, 2016

    WWE Real Or Acted?


    Today, I will focus on a situation that people are having issues with over their years of existence, the issue of whether WWE is real or just ACTING. . .In this article I will analyse every bit of it.
    Seeing big show give his K.O punch, randy Orton with the R.K.O,  Sheamus with the brogue kick, undertaker with the R.I.P, can be quite interesting to watch and believe that they hate each other that much to use steel chairs, ladders and tables on themselves over a small argument that came up on stage. Well, the truth about this is that WWE which is an acronym for world wide entertainment is merely just acting.
    It is true that they beat each other up but the system already arranges the fight between them.
    It is really entertaining to watch, I watch it too and whenever I watch it, the question that comes to me is that, can I stay to be beaten so so much to entertain people. ? I know a lot of people would though, it is for the money

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Pages

    Pages